Why PROLine Products LLC?
PROLine Products LLC was officially founded in November 2002 by Tom Murtagh, but the history of PROLine runs much deeper than that. Research and development goes back decades for Tom who has been an avid snowmobiler his whole life and got into the trailer industry as he didn't like what he found on the market. After building a single three place snowmobile trailer in his garage he decided to move forward and start the company that we have grown into today. This vision has led us to building the absolute best trailer we can and is why every detail of our trailers is engineered to be not only rugged, but as user compatible as possible. You can be assured that every trailer that leaves our facility was built with the customer in mind and with most trailers being custom builds, it’s a very specific customer.
PROLine Products LLC is family owned and operated. Any time a customer calls the office a family member answers the phone and makes sure their questions or concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Too many times we’ve heard of customers who have contacted either their local trailer dealer or other manufacturers with simple questions that were somehow never answered. The dealer sends the customer to the manufacturer, the manufacturer back to the dealer, and that’s if either ever answers the phone.
We’ve gotten a lot of business based on our customer service history alone. It shows we care about you, our customers, and we want you leaving our facility not just with one of our trailers, but the right trailer for you. Often our customers are surprised that we didn’t suggest a bigger, more expensive trailer but those trailers don’t always suit the customer’s needs, or the needs of their tow vehicle.
The best form of advertising for us or any business is by creating happy, loyal customers. A process that is automatic when you put out a quality product that exceeds the customer’s expectations, and of course, is offered at a fair price.
PROLine Products Quality
- Our Aluminum Frames
At PROLine we have thousands of dollars invested in custom aluminum extrusions to make you the strongest trailer possible because we know what happens to trailers when they leave our facility. They're immediately dragged over some of the worst roads in the world. This is why we've designed all our trailers to handle those... but we go even further; we fully weld all of our trailer frames. This means we actually flip over the entire trailer deck and weld the other side. Something you'd never see unless you rip out the floor but it makes for a much stronger trailer. This is one of the many reasons why PROLine trailers tow straighter and look better longer.
- PROLine's Roof Structure
Let's be honest, not everyone has a garage big enough to house an enclosed trailer, not everyone even has a garage. Even further, a lot of you buy trailers to use as a garage! So why would other companies build a trailer that can't handle a snow load? We live in and use our trailers in a snowy climate so I can't answer that for you but snow doesn't bother us or our trailers. We build our roofs with rugged 1x2 aluminum tubes and put them 16" on center. That means a roof nearly 2.5 times stronger than many other trailers on the market.
- PROLine Products Never Encloses an Open Trailer
PROLine's trailer structures are fully integrated components, each and every sidewall upright is welded directly to the trailer deck and to the roof creating a single component frame (Uni-frame). This combined with the fact that every enclosed trailer is built on a 2x5 (or larger) aluminum main frame means you're getting a stronger trailer across the board.
- Trailer Components
What good is a strong frame if you don't have the components to support it? This is why we use the best parts we can find to go into our trailers.
- Axles: We only use Dexter Torflex Axles™ on our trailers and these axles all carry a 5 year warranty on their suspension systems. Torsion axles provide a smoother, quieter ride and last much longer than spring axles. These axles also come equipped with E-Z Lube Hubs. When installed our axles aren’t bolted through the frame that would result in a stress point in the frame; we weld on axle plates and bolt through the sides.
- Tires: We use quality tires on ALL of our trailers. All of our radials even come with a 5 year warranty and roadside assistance!
- Wheels: We don't carry a painted steel rim. Why buy a nice aluminum trailer just to have the wheels rusting almost immediately? Our standard wheel is galvanized to make sure it stays looking great for a long time. And of course we offer an upgraded aluminum wheel option.
- Brakes: If one of our trailers has brakes on it we don't skimp and use the cheap 8" brakes. We use the full size 10" electric brakes and the brakes go on both axles on the tandem axle trailers. No nonsense charges and hidden fees either. And now we're even using Self Adjusting Brakes for all of our brakes! Saving you time and money but more importantly, making sure your trailer will stop when you need it to! Additionally we mount the battery breakaway system INSIDE the trailer, not on the tongue like other manufacturers. For the 30 cents in wire it costs us to mount it inside we'd much rather have it work if you were to ever need it than rot away in the snow and the rain.
- Lights: LED Lights are standard on every one of our trailers. Also we never use a single diode LED as a clearance light! Our clearance lights all have multiple diodes in them for a better quality and brighter light. Additionally, EVERY PROLine enclosed trailer comes standard with multiple interior lights that are switched by the side door and in most cases there are 3 or 4 lights. We like to see what we're doing, we figured you probably do too.
- Electrical: We've heard it too many times that trailer lights only work for the first year and then the corrosion kicks in. Before you know it you're re-wiring that "brand new" trailer. This is why we run all of our electrical for the lights inside the trailer and not along the frame. The only wires run along the frame are for the trailer brakes which are coated in a waterproof insulation.
- Hinges: Our ramp door hinges are aluminum and equipped with grease fittings to keep them operating smoother longer. No more stainless steel strap hinges that get brittle over time and break.
- Other Components: Stainless steel carriage bolts fasten our hinges and door barlocks to the trailer frame for security and long term good looks. We use hardened bolts to mount our axles to the frame and for our trailer couplers. We fasten our electric brake wire to the frame with vinyl coated metal clamps screwed to the trailer frame, not the stick-on variety others might use.
- Tiedown Security - Welded Tie-Down Rails, D-Ring Backing Plates, Braced & Welded E-Track Supports
Odds are you're likely buying a trailer to haul around some prized possessions. Whether it's your new (or old) Mustang, a few snowmobiles, or your precious motorcycle. When you tie these items down to the trailer you need confidence that they're going to stay there for the duration of your trip. We can't tie down all your cargo for you but you can be sure that whenever there is a tiedown installed on your trailer it was done properly. All of our D-rings have a proprietary aluminum backing plate that is welded to the trailer frame so when you're tying down that new Porsche you don't have to worry about pulling up the trailer floor. Same thing when tying down to our Quick-Adjust Floor Rails. Our Quick-Adjust Floor Rails are welded to both sides of every floor cross member, effectively tying down to the frame, not the floor. And the optional E-track on the walls of our trailers? We weld in two aluminum tubes between every single wall upright to ensure that every screw that holds up your E-track is going into something more than just plywood.
- Our Fit and Finish is Second to None
Every trailer is checked and double checked so it leaves our shop looking its best. We make sure that every trailer that we put out leaves looking clean, with screws lining up, lines cut straight, doors installed tight, and every trim screw properly located. Some might wonder if it's worth giving a trailer this much extra attention, but every time a customer enters our showroom the look on their face assures us we're doing it right.
- Attention to Detail
It's the little things we do that let you know we care about our customers and our products. Whether it's the rain gutter over the side door or all the interior lights that come standard we want to build you the absolute best trailer possible.
PROLine's Factory Direct Pricing
"Why are your trailers so much more/less expensive than other aluminum trailers I’ve seen?"
Yes, we hear this question on both ends of the spectrum. If you find our trailers expensive odds are you're either comparing it to a steel framed trailer (which would be MUCH less expensive than ours) or another aluminum trailer without the same great features that we put standard on all of our trailers. Price out that same enclosed aluminum trailer with the features we give you standard on most of ours (Dexter Torflex Axles w/ EZ Lube Hubs, galvanized wheels, radial tires, LED lights, 3/4" flooring, quality side doors, ramp doors with spring assists, roof and walls on 16" center, all aluminum & fully welded tubular frames, etc). You'll find we're typically priced right in line and often times quite less, and you want find the quality in whatever other brand trailer as you will in a PROLine Products LLC trailer.
If you've found that we're a bit less the answer to that is simple economics:
If you ever see a "similar" trailer to a PROLine trailer for a lesser price than we offer,
chances are you're getting MUCH less of a trailer. Give us a call to hear about the difference.